EFFECTIVE DATE: 1 OCTOBER 2022
LAST UPDATED: 1 NOVEMBER 2022
This website is operated by CHXCO CLUB LIMITED. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
who we are;
how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information;
your rights in relation to your personal information; and
how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
WHO WE ARE
CHXCO CLUB LIMITED ('we', 'us', 'our') collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you ('you', 'your', 'yours').
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Personal information is information which you can be identified from (and does not include any anonymised forms of information).
1. Types of personal information
We may process the following types of personal information in relation to you:
Contact details such as: username, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers; and; secure bank details such as: full card details.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
This section describes how the above types of personal information are collected by us. Your personal information will be collected as follows:
1. Personal information obtained from you directly
We will sometimes obtain information from you directly, including when you:
Subscribe to the newsletter, purchase a product, create a user profile, enter into giveaways, enter into competitions, submit fan art, nominate for the CHXCO Hall Of Fame and when you contact us.
How many times a user visits the website, which pages a user visits, traffic data, location data.
3. Additional sources
We shall collect personal information in relation to you from the following sources:
Through social media platforms such as Discord etc.
4. Changes to the way in which we collect your personal information
In the event that we need to obtain personal information in relation to you from any other source than those described above, we shall notify you of this.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. General purposes
In general, your personal information will generally be processed for the following purposes:
To enter into a contract for the sale of goods to you, to manage our business and website, to provide marketing to you.
We may monitor communications, and in doing so we may obtain your personal information through this process. We will undertake monitoring in the following circumstances:
All emails will be monitored for quality assurance; training; fraud prevention; compliance.
3. Use of your information for marketing purposes
We have described above that one of the general purposes for which your data shall be processed is for our marketing purposes.
We wish to make you aware that you have the right to object or to opt-out of any direct marketing by:
Unsubscribing using the link contained on relevant emails.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have described above the purposes for which we may process your personal information. These purposes will at all times be justified by UK Data Protection Law.
1. General lawful basis
The lawful basis upon which we are able to process your personal data are:
(1) where we have your consent to use your data for a specific purpose;
(2) where it is necessary to enter into a legal contract with you or to perform obligations under a
legal contract with you;
(3) where it is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal obligation;
(4) where it is necessary to ensure our own legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (provided that your own interests and rights do not override those interests). Wherever we rely upon this basis, details of the legitimate interests concerned shall be provided to you;
(5) where we need to protect your own vital interests (or the vital interests of another person);
(6) where it is needed in the public interest (or where we are acting in our official functions),
provided that the task or function has a clear basis in law.
In general, in order to meet the purposes we have described above, we will process your personal information where it is necessary in order to enter into a contract with you or in order to carry out a legal contract.
2. Lawful basis specifically applicable to marketing
We will only ever use your personal information to send you marketing directly where we have your explicit consent (which will be obtained in a format separately to this policy).
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
On any occasion where any of your personal information is shared with any third party, we shall only permit them to process such information for our required purposes, under our specific instruction, and not for their own purposes. We are required to enter into a formal legal agreement to enable such sharing to take place.
We do not anticipate that we will need to share your personal information with any third party. We will notify you should this position change.
NECESSITY OF INFORMATION
Where information is requested from you and you do not provide this:
It may prevent you from using certain features of the website and/or receiving products, offers and promotions.
We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT
Your personal information will only be kept for the period of time which is necessary for us to fulfil the above purposes.
We envisage that your personal information shall be retained by us for the following:
Name and postal address; email address; telephone number; bank details - for as long as you have an account.
After the period described above, your information shall be properly deleted or anonymised.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We will ensure the proper safety and security of your personal information and have measures in place to do so. We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures are as follows:
User account access is controlled by a unique username and password; All data is stored on secure servers: Payment details are encrypted using SSL.
Our hosting provider is ISO 27001 certified and ISO 27018 compliant. This certification assists us in ensuring the safety of your personal information.
We have proper procedures in place to deal with any data security breach, which shall be reported and dealt with in accordance with Data Protection Laws and Regulations. You shall also be notified of any suspected data breach concerning your personal information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
We have described above the purposes and lawful basis for which we process your personal information. In order to meet those needs, we may transfer your personal information outside of the United Kingdom.
Your personal information may be transferred to:
CHXCO CLUB is a global business with operations inside and outside of the United Kingdom and we use suppliers with fulfilment centres located across the world. Some of these locations will not offer the same level of protection for your personal data as the UK or the EU, but if we transfer your information to one of these locations we will take steps to ensure that your data and rights are protected through methods approved within the relevant Data Protection Laws.
If we have collected information from your child that you would like for us to delete, please contact us via the contact information below.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
(1) fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
(2) access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Statement is already designed to address;
(3) require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
(4) require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
(5) receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this information to a third party in certain situations;
(6) object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
(7) object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
(8) object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, or ask us to suspend the processing procedure in order for you confirm its assurance or our reasoning for processing it;
(9) object to processing your personal information where we are doing so in reliance upon a legitimate interest of our own or of a third party and where you wish to raise to an objection to this particular ground;
(10) otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
(11) claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws; and/or
(12) in any circumstance where we rely upon your consent for processing personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact a member of the team in the following manner:
Open A Support Ticket via our Discord: discord.gg/chxcoclub
Email if you have opted in to receive emails; By a notice on the website.
The relevant person to contact regarding your personal information is:
A member of the team.
Any requests or questions regarding the use of your personal information should be made to the above using the following method:
Open A Support Ticket via our Discord: discord.gg/chxcoclub
This policy provides key information to you regarding the processing of your information.